New Flight Charters is not restricted to a defined fleet or certain operator relationships or networks, and thus can arrange charter flight quality and price options not otherwise available.
Take advantage of the guaranteed best one-way or round-trip pricing for each and every flight, under the comprehensive Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and nationwide availability of based aircraft, floating fleets, discounted one-way flights, and empty legs nationwide.
Detailed charter quotes are free, and are normally sent 2–4 hours from the request, and guaranteed for best price in the market. Ballpark pricing and general information are available immediately. Contact New Flight Charters by Email or phone, 307-734-7751.
No pre-payments, buy-ins or deposits required; simply choose your aircraft and quote option with Best Price Guarantee, and pay after the trip. The company is a registered U.S. Government Contractor, is rated by Dun & Bradstreet and excels as an aircraft owner and charter brokerage listing and arranging the top charter aircraft nationwide with the primary focus on quality and reliability. Flights arranged by New Flight Charters have an accident-free history with core standards of service and safety, and company seniors also carry personal Airmen Certification from the FAA.
New Flight Charters Celebrates Ten Years of Private Jet Service, Highlights Growth and Success
Private Jet Charter Company Recognized as Industry Roll Model in Relationships and Reputation
Private jet charter leader New Flight Charters, headquartered in Jackson, Wyoming, celebrates its 10 Year Anniversary arranging and providing aircraft charters in the US and worldwide.
Different from most brokerages, New Flight Charters’ founders had a history in other facets of aviation and were active private and commercial pilots. “Coming from a background of flight operations and being the one responsible for passenger experience, we look at arranging charters quite differently than most,” states Rick Colson, New Flight Charters’ President.
Now with a Charter Management Senior Team of six (and no voluntary turnover in 10 years) New Flight Charters boasts one of the most experienced and respected teams in the industry, seasoned experts in the prime of their careers. “The largest number of compliments we receive is about our people,” Colson adds.
New Flight Charters has good reasons to celebrate; not only ten years in business but high success, achievement, and recognition as a favorite in the industry and air charter role model:
- 2005-2014 Registered U.S. Government Contractor, qualified and accepted to the CCR-Central Contractor Registry and SAM-System Award Management.
- 2006-2014 Credit Rated by D&B, Dun & Bradstreet, the world’s leading provider of business information for credit, marketing and sales decisions worldwide. New Flight Charters’ rating and company details are available publicly through D&B online at www.dnb.com.
- 2008 Acquires brand new company aircraft, places it on a charter operator’s certificate and separately operates it under FAA Part-91 for business/personal.
- 2009 Launches Best Price Guarantee, assuring New Flight Charters fliers are receiving the best price in the market for each and every flight.
- 2009-2012 Achieves the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing list four consecutive years, earning the distinction of fastest growing private jet service nationwide.
- 2010 Publishes Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service, to help private fliers manage their risk and ensure a quality and reputable organization is handling their private charter flight.
- 2011 Becomes first in the industry to provide a Charter Industry Credentials Report with background credential information about the company. The report provides company history, financial, personnel and business credentials to charter industry partners, vendors and clients for review and evaluation.
- 2011 Passes audit examination by the IRS Excise Tax division, no changes ordered.
- 2012 The Most Recommended Jet Charter Service in 2011 & 2012 in the world’s largest charter marketplace. Air charter professionals, operators and brokers had the opportunity to publicly recommend charter companies in the market and post comments on their service, history and experiences.
- 2012-2014 Testing and proving company for FlightList Pro, the groundbreaking aviation industry resource with the only complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and air ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide. www.flightlistpro.com.
- 2013 The Air Charter Safety Foundation based in Washington D.C. adopts and publishes New Flight Charters’ Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service as a consumer guide to chartering an aircraft and makes available as a free download at ACSF.org.
- 2013 launches Club New Flight, with special member charter discounts, complimentary ground transportation and custom catering, and advance information on empty legs special pricing and new charter aircraft.
- 2014 Celebrates Ten Years of aviation leadership
- 2015 Achieves 14% growth year over yera, more than quadruple total industry trend numbers of 2.9%
- 2016 Awarded Better Business Bureau Accreditation, A+ rating. Rated for 13 factors including customer experience.
Who Are The People Behind Your Flight?
Few charter services have the qualifications and experience of New Flight Charters. The people behind your flight arrangements are a key component when considering a charter company.
Jackson Hole's New Flight Charters is renowned; we retain the top industry professionals with a superior work environment, the industry's highest compensation structure, and an eight-year history of success and profitability. We demand, and reward, the highest service level in the industry.
New Flight Charters Management Team
43 Years Chartering Experience
51 Years FAA-Certified Aviation Experience
114 Years Executive Management Experience
23,200 Hours Personal Flight Experience
Mark Baroni, Jackson Hole Charter Manager
A high performing Air Force officer and pilot of 21 years with a diverse skill set in aviation, command, program management, training and safety, Mark Baroni is a proven leader with the keen ability to make wise choices and accurate judgements under pressure. Mark's wealth of career aviation and management experience propels New Flight Charters: USA Presidential Travel Advance Agent – NATO International Diplomatic Officer – Director, Air Force Wing Flight Safety Program – Air Force Academy Graduate – Master's Degree in Aerospace Operations from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University – Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating – Type ratings in a variety of civilian turboprop and jet aircraft – Commander of Air Force Academy Cadet Squadron – Air Force Instructor Pilot in 4 Military Aircraft – 1,510 Air Force sorties flown, 243 of those in combat. Mark brings strong leadership skills, impeccable integrity and a solid work ethic to New Flight Charters, adding to one of the most capable, experienced and respected teams in air charter.
Rick Colson, President
Rick Colson fell in love with aviation in 1981 at the age of 15 in the right seat of a V-tail Beechcraft Bonanza, flying from the airport in Scottsdale, AZ where he was raised. An aircraft owner and instrument-rated private pilot with 22 years senior business and operations management experience, 15 of those in Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, Rick has experienced multiple facets of private aviation from the cockpit to the front office. In 2004 New Flight Charters grew out of New Flight Solutions, Inc., the aviation consulting company Rick founded when company clientele needed more cost-effective and flexible flying options than the traditional charter, fractional ownership and inflated jet card programs.
Rick earned his FAA ratings at Pinnacle Aviation Academy and his Bachelor of Science in Business degree from the renowned W.A. Franke College of Business at Northern Arizona University. A strong supporter of private aviation, Rick Colson is an actively flying pilot based in Jackson, WY, aircraft owner, and member of the National Business Aircraft Association, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, National Air Transportation Association, Colorado Pilots Association, and Wyoming Pilots Association. Rick is also called-upon as a private aviation consultant. Rick personally flies a 2008 turbocharged Cessna 206H out of Jackson Hole Airport, he is married and has four children. In addition to overseeing operations, Rick stays involved with the heart of the business - our customers - and manages select client charters as well.
An aviation industry contributor, in 2014 Rick co-founded FlightList Pro, a breakthrough aircraft listing directory and database featuring the complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide, including rotary wing, amphibians and airliners. FlightList Pro includes all 3,432 operators and 16,690 aircraft worldwide. It is the only source for every available aircraft, and more than double those of other services today.
Blake Smith, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 702
Blake crafted a boyhood love of airplanes into a lifetime career of aviation. Blake brings to New Flight Charters major private and commercial flight operations experience as a corporate and commercial pilot with experience in a long list of private and commercial aircraft.
Blake is Captain-rated in numerous aircraft including the Airbus A320. He holds his degree from San Diego State University.
As a pilot Blake knows
air charter and private and corporate aviation
from the inside out
. Blake currently flies an Airbus A320 and Cessna 182T, and he has been with New Flight Charters since it's inception. See recent reviews on Blake Smith Here and Here.
Nanette Poorman, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 701
Nanette puts her 26 years in Operations, Customer Service and Logistics to work for you. Highly respected and dedicated, Nanette Poorman oversees charters and ensures customers are happy. In her personally contagious way, Nanette shows that New Flight Charters is about providing the best service level in aviation, and providing the kind of private charters that keep clients coming back again and again.
Michelle Murphy , Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 703
Having top talent on board is the key. In 2008 Michelle brought her 15 years experience as a Regional Manager overseeing 48 client-service employees. Now 6 years and over 1500 flights later, Michelle credits her history of success to her work-style of "nothing else matters unless the customer is impressed." Managing hundreds of Presidential Campaign, Fortune 500 C-Level, Private Family flights, Michelle's success continues, passengers are happy, and clients ask for her by name. See recent reviews about Michelle Murphy
Kelan Poorman, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 704
Kelan brings a valuable, formal ethics & credibility background component to New Flight Charters. Kelan Poorman retired from a 27-year career in law enforcement to join in New Flight Charters' growing business in 2010. Sgt. Poorman was the public face and voice of the Oceanside Police Department in Southern California, in front of television cameras and reporters as its Public Information Officer. He has been involved part-time with New Flight Charters since 2005, and his input, guidance and experience were invaluable as the company became a beacon in the industry.
Aeriel Taka, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 706
Aeriel represents the service level that charter customers and operators have come to expect of New Flight Charters. Her upbeat personality and can-do attitude are perfect for New Flight Charters. She has helped the company become the "most recommended" among charter operators and brokers inside the charter industry.
For other private jet companies, charter aircraft listings and information see Jet Charter Review at www.jetcharterreview.com.